Love Is In the Air!
Flying for the first time with the Taiwanese EVA Airlines was a pleasant surprise. Everything is done with the customer in mind, starting with the service and ending with the branding.
EVA Air Stewardesses
The cute, mignon stewardesses were running up and down the aisles in beautiful dark cyan uniforms. When there was time for serving the meals, they will wear pastel coloured aprons. “Watch out! The cart is coming!”
- EVA Air is in top 13 airlines with the best looking flight crew
Slippers and Dental Floss Pick
A nice touch was the slippers provided. And, for a 15 hours flight from Toronto to Taipei, believe me, the slippers were very useful!
Why not, with the meal, get a dental floss pick? Plus the variety of lotions and the flowers in washroom are something I’ve never seen at other airlines I used to fly with.
And a smart way to capture your attention for the flight safety: make it an animation and make it funny! (I missed the kissing part in the photos…)
- Eva Air is in the World’s Top Ten Airlines for 2015 rated by AirlineRatings.com.
I spent a couple of hours in the Taoyuan International Airport waiting for my connection to Bangkok.
Some interesting things:
- The “Hello Kitty” phones
- Three different rooms for praying: Christian, Muslim and Buddhist
- Taiwanese brandy in “sculpted” bottles
- The “escape sling”
- In the washroom, there is the “Sanitary maintenance information” sign that includes the cleaner’s photo