Images of Kuala Lumpur
This post was originally published on February 20, 2015 and updated on July 12, 2018.
“Imagine a city, with a skyline punctuated by minarets, Mogul-style domes and skyscrapers; imagine colourful, food-stall-lined streets shaded by a leafy canopy of banyan trees.” – Lonely Planet
- What impressed me the most? The Petronas Twin Towers (the tallest twin buildings in the world) and the Batu Caves!
- What surprised me? The night life in the streets of Jalan Alor: street food and music bands
- What’s funny? The KL Monorail: you never know what to expect!
- What I tried? Blue rice and stingray!
- What I got? Food poisoning from mussels…
Let’s tell the story through Images.
“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.” – Ansel Adams